Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged by Meriton for the provision of traffic and civil engineering services associated with their luxury Evoke apartment development.
The Evoke development includes four medium-rise residential buildings consisting of 278 apartments. It also includes onsite entertainment and leisure facilities including; an indoor heated lap pool, gym, landscaped gardens, and onsite retail and childcare facilities. Evoke is conveniently located near public transport stations, offering residents easy access to Parramatta, North Sydney, and the Sydney CBD.
The project required a large drainage line be moved outside of the development site and so required significant infrastructure works on the upstream roadway, being Church Street and a traffic assessment of the road system around the development.
The full scope of services provided includes:
- Preliminary traffic assessment
- Preliminary stormwater assessment
- Traffic and Parking Impact Assessment Report
- Traffic counts and SIDRA analysis
- Traffic Management Plan
- Traffic Control Plan
- Intersection modelling
- Concept and detailed roundabout design
- Pedestrian crossing design
- Overland flow path modelling and design
- Driveway access design
- Drainage analysis and design
- Flood study