Barker Ryan Stewart was engaged for the provision of civil engineering design, traffic engineering and surveying services to assist with obtaining development consent for a proposed residential development.
The two-stage development includes the proposed excavation and the construction of a residential subdivision comprising 92 residential lots and internal roads. It also includes a connection to the current road network via Chablis Drive, and two truncated roads that will provide connection to the future development to the west of the site.
The design issued by Barker Ryan Stewart will include a significant bulk earthworks operation to fill the residential land above the determined flood levels of the watercourse that passes through the site, on site detention facilities, water quality structures and the road and drainage designs.
Pulver Cooper & Blackley will provide sewer and water design services for the development, working with our road and drainage designers to overcome downstream level constraints of the existing sewer system.
The full scope of services includes:
- Bulk Earthworks Plan
- Sewer and Water Certificate of Completion
- Survey (sewer and water work as executed)
- Detailed road and drainage design for the subdivision roads and Chablis Drive
- Detailed OSD and WSUD basin design
- Dilapidation Report
- Sewer and water design (major works)
- Water and sewer site inspections
- Soil and Water Management Plan
- Structural engineering design
- Hunter Water developer services application
- Construction Traffic Management Plan