- Managing Director
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), The University of Sydney
- Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning, The University of New England
- Accredited Certifier under NSW Buildings Professionals Act with Accreditation in Categories B1 and C6
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Corporate Membership Engineers Australia
- Registration on the National Professional Engineers Register
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
Glenn has held the position of Managing Director of Barker Ryan Stewart since the company was founded in 2009. In this role, he is responsible for strategic planning and general management as well as providing civil engineering, project management, traffic engineering, and certification services as an Accredited Certifier (Subdivisions).
Glenn originally studied civil engineering and has a broad range of experience in property development, project management, civil engineering and private certification. He has project managed, coordinated the design, undertaken construction supervision and contract administrated numerous land development projects and has formed solid working relationships over the years with numerous local and state government offices.
In addition, Glenn has provided consulting services to local government, including the preparation of DCP’s, engineering guidelines/specifications, civil engineering, development engineering, traffic engineering advice and court representation.
Glenn lives with his family in the Hawkesbury and loves to spend spare time with family and friends, getting out and about bushwalking, snowboarding, mountain bike riding, having a hit of tennis and more recently surfing.